Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 1994 17:33:05 -0800
re: airtravel>

My little fuzzy traveled by air when she was only 8 weeks old.  The
airline permitted me to carry her as a piece of carry-on luggage inside
of an airline approved pet carrier.  There was a catch though, she had to
have a health certificate signed by a Vet within the previous 10 days.
Also, unlike standard carry on luggage there was a $50 fee for the flying
ferret.  Anyway she made it just fine from Texas to Nevada and then she
started her trek to California were she currently lives as a fugitive
keeping a family of three hostage and mandating that they feed, pet,
cuddle, entertain and feed her some more, all the while training them in
her likes and dislikes.

re: coca-cola>

Nikki has discovered that "Coke Is It"  she licks the edges of coke
bottles that are waiting to be recycled. I gave her half a teaspoon once
after she first started this "coke" habit of hers and she went wild for
it, but then she went wild afterwards (you don't want to see a ferret on
a sugar/caffeine high) so for now she has to be content with bottle
remnants.

She has also discovered that tangerines make great toys.  She rolls them
all over the house and when she gets tired of the one she's playing with
she will climb onto the counter to get another one so now we have to keep
moving them to places out of her reach (not an easy task)

                                                 Jim & Nikki the ferret