From:
Kevin Gifford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2007 09:02:06 -0500
Hello,

>So I am coming to all of you. Do we stop? Or does the wedding go on?

Well, people pretending to be ferrets is not abnormal at all within the
confines of the FML. I have to admit -- when I first started reading it
a couple years ago, it certainly wasn't what I was expecting from the
group. However, it's been that way for years. (In fact, 2 years ago
was the height of the "bridge greeter" era, so if anything the trend's
on the decline.)

I have a "whatever floats your boat" approach to it. After all, FML
readers all read the FML for their own reasons, and if it's not hurting
anyone, then it's harmless fun.

(Of course, if you had to ask my personal opinion, calling someone
"disturbing" and posting their private correspondence to a public forum
because they find people pretending to have their house pets marry each
other a little weird strikes me as going overboard.)