Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 10:06:55 -0800
Milo was a sweet healthy boy of about 3 years old he came from the State
of Washington along with 3 other ferrets.  he was the only one that was
the healthest ferret out of the 4, he won everyones heart and soul, this
morn he passed away .

i had named him after a movie called heart and souls he just had this
neet personailty that made me think of the man in that movie name milo,
Milo loved to steal tv remote control and the boys tv game controls and
hide them if he could, he also love to hide in my oldest sons big g i
boot.  Milo never kissed but i was trying to teach him to give kisses but
he never would, last night we play ride on the towel across the floor he
would roll and play up a storm he would also try his darenst to find them
remote controls he was so funny.  last night for the first time he kissed
me on my arm i mean he licked me and i kissed him nite nite see him in
the morn like i do all my ferrets, the vet told me it was a rupture
spleen and i thought he was just gaining waight from the change of food
diet and being so thin.

Sara Ferret Catch him cause he doesnt know when to stop, like me i have
to catch him when its time for bed..

Huggies Milo Momy see you soon..