Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 09:08:00 -0800
I know this is late, but after reading all the comments from people
saying we should make sure to thank all the Secret Santas, well, here
I am to thank all the fabulous folk who sent wonderful items to our
ferrets at Lane Area Ferret Lovers Ferret Shelter and Rescue in Eugene,
Oregon. If I didn't send you a personal thank you, it is because I
didn't have an email address for you. On top of doing the shelter, I
also work 50+ hours a week at a job to make sure I can feed the furry
monsters. So, if you didn't hear from me right after you sent your
items (all the things were wonderful btw), then I do apologize. I do
this work single-handedly. My husband refuses to help because the
shelter was my idea. I'm not asking for help, I just want people to
understand that I am not ungrateful, just really, really busy.

Melanee Ellis
Shelter Manager
Lane Area Ferret Lovers Ferret Shelter and Rescue
Eugene, OR