From:
Nancy Farlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jun 2005 13:47:12 -0400
Wolfy wrote:

>Have you guys ever run across a cartoon called "The Tic"?  <snip>
>
>Well, he laid out a line that cracked me.  This is going to be my line
>from now on.  So don't touch it!  LOL.
>
>Here it goes:
>"Don't count your weasels 'til they pop there, Dink!"

The Tic is still on TV!?!?!  A super-hero blue insect with the manly
physique?  Wow, I - I mean my ex's sons - LOVE The Tic!  When they were
kids, that is; a long time ago... I haven't - I mean THEY haven't - seen
him in years.  What station, what time?  I'd love - I mean THEY'D love
to know!  Now that they're in college and have girlfriends and all that,
the one thing missing in their lives has gotta be watching The Tic!  So
I have to tell them - let me know, please, please!

Bob C wrote:

>When an abscess occurs behind the ear, smearing it with ferret blood
>is supposed to be beneficial; another treatment for the same condition
>consists of using the burned bone marrow from a ferret, mixed with
>molten beeswax and lily oil.
>~Albertus Magnus 1258-1262 Man and the Beasts: De Animalibus
>(Books 22-26)

Maybe modern medicine is not such a bad thing...