From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 22:10:17 -0400
There's still time to take advantage of the reduced registration fee for
the Forum at the Falls, Sept 21 in Niagara Falls NY.  Here's how:

Get your registration in the mail today!  If you don't have the full
amount right now, you can pay a $20 down payment, with the balance not
due until Aug 30.  If you can't get that pesky registration form to print
out, just send your name, address, phone, fax and email address to me at:

International Ferret Congress Registration
c/o Linda Iroff
46180 Butternut Ridge Road
Oberlin OH 44074

Or pay via PayPal.  Use the email address [log in to unmask], put
Forum Registration in the Subject line, and your name, address, phone,
fax and email in the Note field.  (Although the registration form says
full payment only by PayPal, we ARE accepting down payments that way.
Please add a $1.50 processing fee for each payment.  If you are paying in
full, the processing fee is $2.)

See you at the Falls!

Linda Iroff
Co-director