Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 16:36:09 -0500
Hi all dis is Ms SaraFerret.  I jus finds out from Ms Sandee that I had
a ferret to greet dat was on his way over de Rainbow Bwidge.  Wowsie
has to rounds up his family heres to greet him--Boo-Boo and Freda and
da other members.  I paged dem over de Boss's PA system.  Dey all comes
running saying whats de matter.  I tells dem dat dere little brother
Casper was on his way over and so we literally flew to de Bwidge awaiting
his arrival.  Dere he was sort of slowly trotting over de bridge, kinda
swaying, oh wowsie, hopes he dont falls off.  But he makes it to de
cheers of his family and me.  Well I introduces myself I is Ms SaraFerret
greeter here and you have reached de Rainbow Bwidge.  He looks at me and
his mout fell open.  Well I am used to dat reaction--but I carry on like
nothing was different.  He recognized his family and hugged dem but kept
looking at me.  He says but you donts have any fur except your tail, what
happens-well I explains I had lympho and de Boss says dat I looked so
cute like dat wit no fur dat he wasnt gonnachange anything and de tail I
gots as a christmas present.  Whats wit de pink pith helmet with netting
around it and de pink shirt and shorts--I tells dem dat its a long long
story.  But we do have lots in common as I had lympho for two years
before I passed over.  So dere I is.  I asks him to comes wit me and all
trotted wit me to de warehouse where de wings and haloes and hammies are
kept.

I tells him to take his choice of all--well, he said looking at the
collection--blue spangled wings and halo to match and de multicolored
superhammie.  So we all helps him attach his wings and adjust his halo.
He looks at my halo which as usual is bent and my wings also bent--Dont
even ask I tells him.  Ok he says whatever.  So de family and me flew
over to check out available sites as a new ferret means getting bigger
places.  Oh he says I want a big friendly place where I can be lovey and
hugs others.  A light bulb wents off in my head.  Oh I crys-de kits would
love you --well we went to a branch of de big kit house where de kits who
had moved out were living.  I says dey would loves to have some darling
ferret guy to hug and hold dem.  His eyes lit up and den grew misty
tinking of his Mommy Mary Jo.  I comforted him bests I could.  And sures
nuff dere was a big twee right by de kits den.  and all of his family
agrees dat it was perfect and close to de party animals but not too close
if you knows whats I mean.  So we flew over to de old digs and packs up
everyting and moves it and den puts dem all up --rugs on floors blankies
everywhere, and all dat.  I asks him if he wants de big tour, but he says
he would rather get used to dis first.  But first he asked about his
mommy so we went to de reflecting pool and he could see his mommy wit
tears in his eyes and he felt bad but I tells him secrets dat he can
slide down a rainbow at nite and whisper to his mommy when she is asleep
and if she is lucky she can hear his soft dook-dooks in her ears.  He
smiles at dat.  And den he turns to his family and dey all applaud him
and hustle him to the new pwace for kibbles and tea.  They invite me in,
but I haveto turns dem down as I have to go to de big Kit House to spell
the ferret in charge so she can get some needed rest.  It is wit a smile
on my face dat I fly off to dere, happy dat Casper is together with all.
And of course Mommy Mary Jo, when you read dis, dere is a kiss dere just
for you when you read dis--can you feel it?

Love and dooks
SaraFerret