From:
Ben Roach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 20:59:15 -0700
Hello again everybody,

I have finished reading my 2nd issue of FML and would like to say how
disappointed I am a one individual for his hurtful postings.  I was under
the impression that this forum was used to get and exchange useful
information about ferrets and sharing stories about the lives we live with
our fuzzie companions.  Then I read Edward Lapinski's post stating that we
know "diddle-squat" about instructing others on ferret behavior.
** WELL, JUST WHO IN THE HELL IS, ED, IF NOT ACTUAL FERRET OWNERS? **

I'm not going to ignore the fact that I may have misinterpreted your
message, but I think you need to find a better way to talk to a group this
size if you want positive feed back and avoid alot more of this blasting.
I have relied on you and your advice in the past and present and I am
really shocked to see how you carry yourself in the public, it's not a
pretty picture.  It is my opinion, and only my opinion, but you and anybody
else should refrain from posting anything that is not useful information or
sharing a sad or wonderful story about your fuzzies.  What you posted has
no useful purpose that I could see.

Ben Roach

A Totally "**GAY**" Ferret Lover

[Moderator's note: If anything, his post did serve to get some people
talking about him, and maybe even talking about ferrets.  Now, I need
to remind us about two things:

1) Edward is as welcome as anyone else to post his opinion about ferrets,
   and
2) If Edward insists on posting things which have *no* purpose other than
   to be obnoxious, Edward will not be allowed to post.

In my opinion I'm quite liberal about what is allowed on the list, but...
even I have a limit! :-)   BIG]