From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 10:43:52 -0400
Oh BOY!

Our boy Hamish over at St Gregory's house had a hard night.  Mom just
told me this afternoon-- so I figured I would share it with all you
friends.  He could use soem extra special thoughts.

Hamish has been acting kind of tired these days... shelter MOm figured
he maybe had some insulinoma seeing how he is going to be 6 years old
on July 5th.  Well last night hospice MOm Judy got very concerned -
somehting was not right-- he was twitching and having a hard time
breathing so-- off to the emergency clininc they ran.  Well after seeing
the wonderful Dr. on duty and having xrays and a work up-- they drew of
60 cc's of fluid form his chest... it is being sent to Dr George for a
follow up visit..  tomorrow MONDAY!

ANyhow the heart could not be seen on the xrays due to the heavy fluid in
the chest.... So, Hospice Mom talked to shelter MNOm and tomorrow AM
Hamish goes to see Dr Geortge,,, and hopefuly he can determine if there
ois a mass or a heart problem giving poor Hmaish the ferret blues.

This AM after having some fluid removed Hamish actually came out to play
a little and took a treat-- way to go Hamish.

Please send him lots of good prayers...I know Mom and hospice Mom Judy
are really hoping we can get him fixed up!

Yours truly-

Jerimiah-- mascot
Ferret Wise www.ferretwise.org
a 501c3 organizaton