From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 18:41:27 -0800
Hi All,

as a business.  I could be wrong on the count, but I don't think so.

I just want to clarify what I wrote in regard to herbs.  YES, just like
drugs herbs can have side effects too.  Always make sure you check with
your vet before giving your fuzzie anything!!!  What I wrote about Saw
Palmetto I would not have written without first having some kind of
knowledge of it.  Common sense tells me never to give an animal anything
before throughly checking out what side effects there are and checking
with your vet first!!!!  I just want to make my position clear on the
post I sent to the FML a few or so days ago!!!

Thanks,

HAVE A GREAT WEEK, and HAPPY FERRETING :-)

Dawn and the Terrible Two's Gang, Trouble, Rosy, and Fat Boy Joey :-)