Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 23:20:11 -0400
We got Trooper through the Fml.  Some silly man wanted a dog.  Trooper
was the most loving ferret.  He gave kisses when ever you wanted.  He
was a quite man but he had lots of love.  Sandee please help him find
the raisin bar, he loved his sweets.

Tonight at the age of 8 he is making his way to the rainbow bridge.
He had tumors on both sides of his throat, they had gotten so big he
couldn't hardly eat anymore.  Your mommy and daddy miss you Trooper and
we love you.  Trooper is coming with Casper I can just see the Big Party
they are going to have with all of our gang.  Look out rainbow bridge
the Ferret_R_Gang just got bigger.

Lydia, Ben, and the Russell_R_Gang
Snickers, Bubba, Smokey, Sassy, Woozel, Tubby, Duncan, Britney, Angel