From:
Teri VanDever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 1996 15:34:31 -0800
Hi, my name is Teri VanDever and I live in El Dorado KS with my husband,son,
and five babies.  The crew consists of Buddy (sable; 4yrs), Tessa (light
brown; 3yrs), Rascal (albino; 2 yrs), Crystal aka White Witch (albino; 2
yrs), and Bandit (white,black,silver, w/white paws & chest; 2yrs).  The FML
has been a great find!  As soon as I had this new computer system up and
online I typed ferret and look what all I found.  I have already downloaded
the FAQs.  I never new there were so many ferret lovers out there.  The
information I have read has been very helpful.  Thanks!

Teri & Crew (Buddy,Tessa,Crystal,Bandit & Rascal.)