From:
Joe Chevere <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 23:41:02 -0700
hi,
this is calvin again.  i is gettig the hang of this thing.  it seems that
the guy with the fur under his nose is now my dad.  he put me in this box
thing and we went in the red thing again to a really big building and there
were a lot of those human kits there and a bunch of human jills and hobbbs.
welll the guy take me in this building and he takes me to this place and
there were a bunch of human kits in these really cool chairs with wheelz
on them.  one of the human jills was talking on one of those things that
the guy with the fur under his nose gots.  the thing wold make a funnny
noize and she would take it in her paw and say "special needs".  when that
the guy with the fur under his nose came to gets me the human jill says to
me "here comes your dad" so now i call the guy with the fur under his nose
dad.  i play with the human kits and they were real nice and they want to
play all the time and they let me climb over them and i gave them kisses
and some of them were really happy.  one of the human jills cried a little
because she said i rimind her of timon, hobbes and phred.  i know i heard
of dad say those names before and he gets sad.  now i have to share my puka
with another fuzzie.  dad callz her lil' girl.  he said something about
ferretmath, whatever that is.  bye now, calvin