From:
FUZZY!!!! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 1996 15:07:39 -0400
Hello,

A liitle while back we were discussing fuzzies who roll, ect in thier litter
boxes.  I mentioned to a friend of mine who raised chinchillas.  He said
chinchiallas (and many other animals) like to find a dusty spont and give
themselves a "dust bath" to cleanse away excess oil, ect.  So if you use a
clay litter (I do) and they like to roll in the fresh stuff, maybe they are
bathing.  Just a thought.

Bye,

Holly Callaway
and Rascal too (Can I type mommy, PLEASE!!)