From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 22:30:46 -0400
Hey youse guys, Toby the Kouri Fan Klub Kanadian Rep here.  We need your
help!

Day are gonna give money to a Kat!  OK, so I live wid 2 of dem an don't
tell em but they are ok but da rest of dose Kats, nah, I've been known to
jump at their face...dey run, heheheheh.

Anyways, you guys are we gonna let a cat win money that could go to really
good causes.  Don't matter what ferret cause it goes to we just want to
help da kids, eh?

So if da Storminator is close can't we try to gets the votes up?  I am
counting on youse furkids to do the FLO thingy and help your Moms and Dads
to get active!  We need dem now.  We only have until da 10th.  Dats a
Sunday and we do need you.  Thank you Nicodermos, youse a little beauty.
Next contest wees all gonna be votin for you!  You is a class act!

Right now we needs your vote.  Are you going to let those "normal" animals
win....we is special!!!  Ya's gotta vote now, and de next day and de next.

Toby the Kouri Fan Klub Kanadian Rep.  Help us NOW

Winnings will benefit ADV research and shelter ferrets.

Please vote for Stormy
http://www.gopbi.com/services/pets/slides/other_yearly_february.html
     and here
http://www.sofla.com/services/pets/slides/other_yearly_february.html