Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 19:22:25 -0700
Hi all

It appears dat there are some out there using my name for their own
purposes.  I have been told of several messages dat people have gotten
from me dat I didn't write.  There are some people down there who like to
hurt others.  Sorry for this one being late as my hooman waz out of town
this weekend.

A little girl named Bindie came in today.  She waz met by Buddy who
greeted her warmly.  They seemed real happy to see each other.  They sat
down to catch up on all da news and gossip at home.  They talked for some
time about many things.  They had to visit da Fruit Bar to get a snack
before going off to explore.  They tried many of da treats.  Then it waz
off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  I seen them a
little later over at Dirt Mountain where they were digging away.  They
said they were enlarging da den for one more.  They dug and dug and soon
had a nice little den for two.  Then it waz time to go over to da Sock
Steal Game and get some socks to make it more comfortable.  They stole a
bunch of them and needed two trips each to get them all over there.  She
said to send lots of luv and kisses and hugs to her mommy.

I am off to da races.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee