From:
"Mary L. McCarty" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 13:37:05 -0500
Stripe and Gambit want to thank their Secret Santa, Suzanne, for such an
awesome array of gifts!  Yes, we couldn't wait until Christmas to see what
was in the boxes.

This has been their best Christmas ever, they tell me <g> (they've been in
the shelter for some time, getting passed over again and again) and while
they are willing to share some of the toys and maybe the tube, those
sleeping bags are definitely for them only!

Thank you so much, Suzanne, they are great gifts!

Mary

Mary McCarty-Houser, Director
Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association of Centre County
http://www.ferretrescue.com