Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2006 09:54:17 -0400
I prefer not to do surgery unless there are no good alternatives, and
Lupron has worked very well for me except in the case of a cancerous
adrenal (we did surgery and it came back metastasized, lupron has no
effect).  the monthly Lupron works better than the 3 month version,
and we do monitor symptom closely as well as do ultrasounds every
half year, increasing the dose if necessary.

best of luck to your little girl

Selina, Clef, Popcorn, Sorin & Mochi