From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 2009 04:37:02 -0400
I heard from both Lisa and April today, and it appears that these
ferrets are in the best of care. Being a longtime ferret owner in
Colorado, and having adopted three from this particular person in 2002,
I was appalled that this situation came to pass. These rescuers have
had the ferrets looked at by a very special ferret veterinarian, so I
feel assured they are in the best of hands. It is truly special that
there are enough ferret people in the Colorado Front Range to quietly
take this horrendous situation and simply deal with it. Thanks you
guys, these ferrets are lucky, lucky, lucky! I will be looking forward
to hearing their stories, the outcome of the rescue, and if you need
further assistance.

[HA]