Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 17:14:06 +0000
I have a female ferret that is about 16 months old and is supposed to be
spayed.  I notice yesterday that she was swollen like she might be in heat,
and today I noticed that her nipples are more pronounced then before.  What
I'm confused about is if she is in heat why aren't any of my 4 boys
bothering her?  They are all fixed also but I didn't think that mattered.
And if her spaying didn't take wouldn't she have gone into heat this time
last year at 4 months old?  If she is in heat what are my options for her
at this point?

I hope someone can give me some kind of answeres.  I am taking her to the
vets this week but I kind of wanted some input before I went.

Thanks
Stephanie