From:
Lisa Weisensale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 21:12:30 EST
Hello all;

Spring is almost here!  I can't wait!  Peanut is coming closer to the
end of her journey with Erick and I.  It has been 1 1/2 yrs since her
adrenal/insulinoma surgery.  I can't believe she has made it this long.
She has to be close to 10 yrs.  old.  She's still truckin' along.
Please pray that she has an easy crossing.

Does anyone have a natural cleaning recipe or helpful tips on certain
corners of rooms that my ferrets persist to poop in.  I just love it when
they poop right next to the litter box.  Makes Mom want to sew their
butt's closed.  That or invent a ferret sized poop catcher that would
hook to their tail!!  I don't know if the chemicals I use to clean the
carpet attract them to those corners or what!  It is driving me crazy.
Their litter boxes have poop in them.  Anyone have any tricks of the
trade for me?

Thanks,

Lisa & Erick
Peanut, Emmie, Smokey & Buster