From:
adwyckoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 23:29:25 CDT
Syber had her strange symptoms again.  My son called me at work and told me
that Syber was wobbly and seemed smaller than normal.  I told him to give
her some nutrical and gator aide and call me back.  He said she ate the
Nutrical and was fine.  Then this evening she followed me into the
bathroom, she looked wobbly and then just stood still and was breathing
heavily.  I took her into the other room and gave her gatoraide.  She
drank some and then got down to play.  I noticed her leg tremble when I
picked her up in the bathroom.  Last time she did this she was on the last
of her Sulfa drug for staff infection and she just started on it again.

She didn't feel smaller to me.  Could she be having a reaction to the
medicine or could it be something else?  She keeps getting sores on her
shoulder and head.  I asked the vet to do a biopsy if the med doesn't clear
her head up this time.  I noticed a muccusy poop this evening.  I didn't
give her the med.  tonight and am only going to give her 1/4 ml instead of
the 3/4 ml tomorrow.  what could be wrong?

Angela