From:
Pat Ball <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 1995 06:59:57 -0400
I thought when I first had Jeri vasectomized I would be able to use him
to take my females out of heat.  For others that don't realize that there
is still sperm up there and that it lives for a while, I advise not using
your vasectomized males for quite a while if you don't want your jills
pregnant.  As you can see we waited quite a while before using our
vasectomized male, but apparently it wasn't long enough.  I would hate to
see somebody else with this problem.  A friend of mine is trying very
hard to get a couple of her jills pregnant and can't.  I was trying very
hard to avoid getting mine pregnant for right now and look what
happened.  Maybe I should give her my vasectomized male to use.  Have a
good day everybody.

[Moderator's note: A note appended to this one, which seemed to not belong
here, was deleted.  BIG]