From:
Melissa Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 02:50:37 -0500
Someone was asking about different Christmas cards a few days ago?  I
seem to have misplaced that email, but I have a pile available now, for
Christmas, Yule, and Chanukah.  It's a long address but it's found here
with some of my other stuff:

http://www.zazzle.com/contributors/products/gallery/
browse_results.asp?cid=238488482639934968

I picked here because of some issues with Cafepress printing things
correctly, and because you can get individual cards if you want, not a
whole box, or you can mix any of the designs to make a box of cards.
Finally, you can ***PERSONALIZE** these online before they get shipped.
I kid you not!  Imagine not having to sign 40 cards :)!  Or you can put
a shelter name on the front, whatever you want.  It's too cool.

So, whoever you were, see if there's anything there you'd like :)

Melissa