From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 11:43:05 EDT
This is just a brief summary on why we are only scratching the surface
with trying to domesticate wild animals such as the prairie dog, ferrets
and snakes.

We are not yet prepared to handle new diseases, and actions that happen
when new pets revert back to their wild state."

ya know with a few more years of evolution these little furry creatures
will be as out cats and dogs, and as far as brains I think that's crap,
ever seen the brain of a bird???  He didn't say one thing about birds....
im sure when cats and dogs were first taken as pets there was the same
problem new virouses and no vaccines but now look...soon our little furry
"wild" friends will be the same.

[ML]