From:
April Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 12:05:50 -0400
Hi.  I was hoping someone could help me here.  I wanted to go to the MaFF
car wash this Saturday and make a donation, but the FML info I got only had
the date and that it was going to be at Sam's Club in Worcester.  However,
when I called Sam's to get directions and ask if they knew what time the
car wash was, they had no idea what I was talking about; they said their
general manager knew nothing about any car wash when they asked him for
me.  I tried calling and emailing the MaFF, but my email was returned as
undeliverable and the phone just rang and rang.  The website kept coming
up as "page not available", etc.

Is there a car wash, when is it and where, and is there new contact info
for MaFF that I just don't know about?

Thanks!

-April

PS Please email me privately about this in addition to any FML posting so
I can find out in time if there is one Saturday!