From:
Jaymi Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 16:21:14 EST
First, a woman asked me to post that she has a brand new Midwest cage for
sale, in the Poughkeepsie, NY area.  It's a fair price, so if you are
interested please let me know, and I will give you her phone number.

I also wanted to post this again....I was the person who posted that I
wanted to find homes for 5 of my ferrets, due to finances becoming a big
problem.  I had a *lot* of responses (thanks to Meagan Quinn for helping!),
but they either couldn't take them in, or never called, or stopped emailing
me.  So, I wanted to let you know that if you were interested, or could
help out in any way, they are still up for adoption.  They are 1-2 yrs old,
one female, four males.  I am in Poughkeepsie, NY.  For specifics, please
email me.

Take care!