From:
Fuzz Butts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 19:21:49 -0500
Greetings:
Ray here again.  I have a sitter now for my two fuzzbutts during my
vacation.  I do want to get in my ferret fix while I'm visiting Shreveport
during my vacation though.  So if anyone on the list is in S'port or
Bossier (Princeton, Haughton) that has time for a visit....... well......
I'll be there from the 10th until the 4th of Jan.  Of course I have a lot
to do during that time but I will miss playing with my Ghost and Gypsy.
I know I'll need a fix.  I'll be getting my e-mail until this Sunday only.
I won't even have time to look at Sunday nights e-mail since I have to be
at the airport at 6am on Monday morning.

Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays to all.
Be well,
Ray