Date:
Mon, 30 May 2005 01:29:04 -0700
Hi List and Nell,

I see many questions by RiccoRobertAdaTinaArtie but you are always
posting anon.  Why don't you post using your own e-mail then we could
answer directly to you.  You can get a free e-mail from hotmail, yahoo
or even the newest gmail, which is very cool because you have 2 gigabytes
of storage.  Sometimes as a new member you are asking questions that have
been asked over and over again which is okay that is why you are here.
But we don't want to post the answers or respond to you because either we
want it kept private or we know it has been answered a bunch of times.

I think your posts are cute and I would like to answer or comment on
quite a few of them but I just don't always feel like posting to the
whole group.  I hope this doesn't make me out to be a grumpy ol lady
(though I am).  I think you might get a kick out of what some of us
might send to you offlist.

I know if you are discussing politics and you live in a FFZ then you
might want to post anon or if you don't want to be flamed.  But I haven't
seen any flame worthy material just really good questions.

Oh yeah, RiccoRobertAdaTinaArtie you are a ferretaholic!!!!

Cheers, Mary JO