From:
Tracy Jose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 08:59:35 -0500
>From:    Noelle Bochichio <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: HELP - Very Finicky Ferret
>Now, I'm in trouble because the only bag of Totally Ferret that she will
>eat is the small bags(12.25 oz) that have a 7/2/99 exp.  date on it.
>Anything newer than that she won't eat.  I have compared the look of the
>foods and they do look different.  I am scared to death of running out of
>the TF that I have left that she will eat.

Noelle, try mixing together a bag of the TF you have in your freezer with
the new TF in a bowl and cover it, allow it to sit for a while as to let
the two aromas mix.  Then see if your little girl will eat the mix...if she
eats it then she will have gotten used to the new TF and hopefully start
eating that without having to be mixed with the old TF.

Good Luck!

Tracy J. Tango, Chico, Roo, Pepe' and Spunky