Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 07:44:32 -0500
My little guy is quite the nervy ferret when it comes to pottying where
he is NOT suppose to!  He knows I know but he refuses, sometimes he
will... I mean sometimes..

I have their box in bathroom, bad place for it is all rugged, not much I
can do but put towels and what ever else to catch his accidents.

I put them where he likes to go, in front of toilet, but he will go in
front of the towels, I tell you LOL!!

Well if I am in bathroom he thinks he will be sneaky and waits till I
leave room, well to his surprise I am watching from around corner and
when he thinks it is safe I come charging, well he runs around like he is
a crazy ferret, runs up to his litter box, puts his hands on it and to my
surprise pees on it!!!  Than looks at me and does his ferret dance out
the bathroom!!  Guess he showed me what he thinks of his litter box.

I honestly do not know what do with him.  Why can I not get him to use
his box!?!?!?!?

The things that make our day :0)