From:
"Ilena E. Ayala" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 1997 22:44:01 -0400
I'd love to see shelters collect these carols and then go caroling
ferretized carols to raise money.  Here goes:

O Ferretry, O Ferretry,
Your antics so delight us!

O Ferretry, O Ferretry,
You steal our socks to spite us!

The scent of you is in the air!
The carpet mines are everywhere!

O Ferretry, O Ferretry,
Come here and sleep beside us.
        ----------
Away in a shelter,
Soft cloth for his bed,
the little fert Bandit lay down his small head.
He knew he was sleepy,

He knew he'd been fed.
He knew from now on he'd have nothing to dread.

Jingle bells, ferret smells
Hide that plastic egg!
Oh what fun to dook and dance on a cold and windy day!

Gotta go.  The men in little white coats are coming and they want me to
put my 'special' jacket on now. *sigh*  So hard to type with it on...

-Ilena Ayala