From:
AarrowRanch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2007 06:47:22 -0400
I let RePete out of the cage when I get home and he stays out all
evening, night and gets back to his cage in the morning before I go
to work.

He 'visits' with me in bed now and then, usually about 4 AM on a
regular basis. His alarm clock is pretty accurate I guess. Sometimes he
goes back into his cage on his own but lately he sleeps either under
the cage or under the TV stand here in the study. So in the morning I
gather him up and put him on the floor where his 'hidy hole' is.

When I find him he is usually out cold asleep. When I pick him up he
does not wake up and sleeps thru the whole thing. I set him down very
gently on a pillow case he 'adopted' outside his 'hidy hole' (a box
about 10 " cube lined with carpet and has about a 2" access door that
he plugs with that pillow case).

He just lays there as I set him down like an old dish rag never waking
up or moving. If one didn't know better you would think he was dead but
he is just asleep deeply. But if I go back in a few minutes he moves to
some other position, usually in the box.

I wish I could get such deep sleep as he gets !!!

Gordon

Rev. J. Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Mechanicsville, Virginia 23111