From:
Inge Nespolon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 13:52:08 -0500
I read that the only accurate way to diagnose lymphoma is by biopsying
or aspirating the lymph glands.

I also read that there are other reasons for enlarged lymph glands
other than lymphoma, for example an over weight ferret, and that some
vets tend to assume it is always lymphoma when it could be something
else.

I would really like to hear from others what your experience has been
with this so my vet and I can figure this out.

Thanks so much.

Inge