Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 14:10:47 -0700
Just wanted to let everyone know how spectacular the recent Ferret Frolic
in Kirkland Washington was!

Though I did not bring my ferts (I never take them around any ferrets that
I do not know), I did not see anything wrong with the water that was used
for the cup-tipping contest.

The folks from Washington Ferret Association were there and did a great job
answering questions.  While I was there, somebody brought their ferret by
and said that they did not want it anymore.  Michael Mckinley gladly took
the ferret and it had been adopted out by a very caring owner fifteen
minutes later - a happy beginning for a great fuzzy!

Dr. Skip Nelson was not in attendance because he plays in a band that was
performing at Seattle Center that day - he regrets having missed it, I am
quite sure.  In years past, when they had another MC, there were several
racist, Nazi and homophobic comments made on the microphone (not to mention
the distribution of inappropriate materials).  It was then decided that a
new MC was necessary - and did a spectacular job!

KUDOS to the staff, the OFA and WSFA - it was a great time for all!

By the way, Ed, are you going to respond to the questions I posted two
digests ago?  What a shame that we do not have any answers to these
important questions.  Inquiring minds want to know.

Take Care~