From:
"Juliana Quadrozzi - Georgia Domestic Ferret Association (GDFA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 1996 00:49:23 -0500
>From:    Sid & Lami <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: CA ferrets and Veggies

Hard undigestible vegetables like carrots & peanuts have been known to cause
intestinal obstruction.  I learned from owners who told some real horror
stories.

I'm going out of town to NY pretty soon for a visit w/my family - fuzzies
are staying home <tear>.  I hope I can swing a laptop to check in.  If not,
see you all next year.

Have an enchanting Xmas & a fulfilling New Year & may all your dreams come
true.

Juliana
Frodo, Rocks, Anola Gay, SNAFU, FUBAR, Tabu, Chaos & Tuxedo *bye, bye*