From:
Howard Cosell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 11:58:18 -0500
Hi all,
Got a couple of questions for you.  First, I've always thought about buying
a huge cardboard box, one "feeder" mouse, and then adding one hyper ferret.
I'd like to know if one, is it safe (for the ferret), and two, if it would
be a good idea or not?  Second, my two little guys LOVE dairy products, but
are somewhat "lactose intolerant," due to the amazing ability, after having
a couple of licks of milk, to "shoot" stuff out their rears almost a couple
of feet (I measured it once with a tape measure--16 inches!).  I DO NOT
GIVE THEM MILK IN LARGE QUANTITIES ANYMORE as a result of this--if I do
give them some, it is only two or three small licks from the bottom of a
glass.  They both share, as after a couple of licks I have to take [rip]
them away from it.  Would it be a bad idea to get some of that "Lactaid"
stuff to add to half a teaspoon of milk for them?  Just wondering.

On another, unrelated topic, could the person who used to have a signature
file with a quote from the cartoon, "The Tick" where he talks about Babylon
Five, please privately email me with that quote or info where I could find
it on the internet?

Thanks and Dooks to all,
Chris, Slave of Weasel