From:
DOOK-WOOF-DOOK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 18:21:51 -0500
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the following people for
the WONDERFUL gifts to the ferrets in my shelter.  I got alot of great
things, including treats, toys, bedding, gift cards for litter and food,
and most of all donations to our Vet for medical care.  Each gift is as
special as the next.  The letters and poems which came with each one
were so touching!

Timothy K from  Pa.
The Wilson Family from  Pa.
Becky C. from Ohio
Jen and Archie M. from MD
Angela N. from Pa.
Dana and Linda J from NY
Weaselpals from MI
The Zobel Family from PA.
The Glatt Family from PA.
The J. Reedy from Pa.

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart and the hearts of our rescue
ferrets.  All the gifts will be used over the next year!

Marguerite and her 36 Little Ferrets Kids at TinyPrints Ferret Rescue

Life is not how many breaths you take, but
how many times it takes your breath away...
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm
Aloha Ferrets Ebay Store