From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 08:20:45 -0700
This is a fun one.  I like talking about my kids' quirks.

So let's see...SLINKY likes the inside of elbows and the back sides of
knees.  Lick, lick, chomp all the way for him.  He's a pretty decent
shoulder sitter, though, and behaves when he's up there.

GIZMO likes ears, which he snuffles into and tickles, and he loves to lick
noses.  Especially after he gets his prednisone pill and some FerretVite,
he'll lick Sean's nose until it's raw.  He also likes crotches.  (cringe)
He is amazing because he never, ever bites.  Even when you get him pissed
off (which takes a LOT of tormenting), he merely puts his mouth on you
(can't even feel the teeth) then lets go.

KYLE goes ga-ga over toes!  Especially if those toes are hiding in a pair
of socks!  Kyle's most unfavorite part is Sean's goatee.  He goes wild
trying to get away from it.

NOEL has the worst.  She likes the really soft, sensitive skin just to the
backside of the sides of my waist.  Kind of, if you put your hands on your
hips with your thumbs facing backwards, it's where your thumbs touch.  She
also goes for the area right where my neck meets my shoulder.  And the tops
of bare feet.  And my wrists.  In other words, she's my problem child.
Which I can't understand.  She's almost 3 now and has only been like this
the last year or so.

SANDY, surprisingly, though she is the abused rescue, doesn't really go for
any body parts.  When we first got her, she used to go after fingers like
they were her favorite meal.  Now, she'll take FerretVite and orange juice
right off my fingers.  She likes to lay stretched out across my forearm
with her head resting inside my elbow.  And sometimes (rarely) if she's
starving for attention, she'll go for ankles or the tops of feet, giggle
and bound away.  She likes to sit on shoulders and play in hair.  One of
the girls I work with used to have long dreadlocks.  Sandy climbed up her
shoulder and try to burrow right in!  I practically passed out I was
laughing so hard.

===
Aileen & the herd
Slinky, Gizmo, Kyle, Noel, & Sandy

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

"We are what we repeatedly do.  Excellence, then, is not an act but a
 habit."