From:
kathleen duda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 10:28:20 -0400
This message is to all of you who responded to my e-mail about donating
hammocks to various shelters.  I am in the process of sorting through the
hammocks and getting them ready to be mailed.  I had not anticipated
little time to package and send them.  I plan to divide them among all of
you who responded.  When they are ready, I will request the addresses of
the shelters I don't yet have.  Thank you all for the terriffic response
and for the love and care you give these little fuzzies!

Kathleen