From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 2010 09:32:19 -0500
To anyone interested.

We currently are computer free at my place until sometime later. I let
the ISP, cable & landline package go. Have my cell if I'm needed.

I'd become unemployed at the very same time that all the shelter was so
deathly sick. (God has his ways) I was needed to be with them to bring
them out of this. Now I'm concentrating on becoming employed again. No
employment benefits for me, real nice company I worked for, insert
sarcasm).

I wanted to say a HUGH Thanks again to Debbie & her helpers for the
raffle for the shelter. It was a blessing. No doubt.

I'll be attending the BEB, as I'd had things paid for, & can't get
refunds. So, I hope to meet many of you there.

--
Sandi Robinson
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter

http://fuzzyslave.com
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/AL132

A 501-3c ,no kill
we always need volunteers
Please help us with funding & do a Good Search with us!! We also are in
need of sponsors for the older hospice needs.Just $5 a month will help.

Remember God in all we do,for without HIM,we are nothing