From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 1995 02:27:54 -0400
Hi guys,
For all you out there belonging to AOL thought you might like to know what
happened in the finale of my past saga w/AOL!!!!  As you all know from my
earlier posting that AOL caused all the FML subcribers through them MAJOR
problems and really P.O.'d those of us stuck in the mess!!!!

[Moderator's note: Most AOL subscribers didn't have much problem, if any.
I also subscribe to AOL and had no problems on several set-ups.  But AOL
admits that some people had, and continue to have, major difficulties. BIG]

Well I suggested to all of you to complain BIG TIME to AOL and to not let
down until you got some results....  Well as of yesterday I FINALLY got my
results.  No they don't seem to be doing anything to change the format they
are sending our beloved FML to us in but I was sent a little ol' message
from the billing dept.  yesterday informing me that my charges for the next
three months are being waived due to all the trouble they put me through!!!!
YAY!!!!!!  I absolutely LOVE it when the little guy wins!  I intended to
dropkick AOL out of my life as soon as I got some results (was hoping for a
credit to my credit card charges for last month) but it didn't surprise me
that they did it this way instead just so I wouldn't drop them!  So I guess
for the next 3 months I'll stick w/them to enjoy me cost free computing but
after that they are immediately gone for good.  I'll still be sticking w/my
new service E-World too since I am thrilled w/them and now get my FML
through them instead of AOL.  So all you FML'ers out there that went through
h-ll along w/me why not give it a try a little longer as far as trying to
get some compensation for the lack of caring they showed when it came to how
important the FML is to all of us and our loved ones!!!!  If you want to use
my name as a reference as to everything we put up with and as proof that
something was done for one of us regarding compensation then feel free!
Hope this will be of some help and sorry this wasn't more ferret oriented
but as far as I'm concerned anything that can help us out in getting our FML
properly and on time IS ferret oriented.....  Thanks BIG for (I HOPE)
printing this to help others out!!!!!

[Moderator's note: I'd bet you didn't know that AOL wrote the software
that E-world uses! BIG]

Fuzzy kisses forever, Kelleen and the INSANE Animal House!!!!!!
The four legged crew - "Thank god this is over and now Mommy can calm down
and revel in all that FREE computer time!!!!  Now she can spend that $$$$$$
on more toys for us!!!!!  YAY!!!"