From:
Cindy Aleszczyk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 1994 17:08:41 EST
Since there is so much talk of hammocks, I thought I'd make a suggestion too.
Ours was purchased, but can easily be made.  Select the material, put a metal
eyelet in each corner (like you'd see on a banner to keep the material from
ripping) or just sew around the hole to make it sturdy.

Then, visit your local store that carries home bath supplies and purchase
shower curtain rings.  These are more sturdy than cloth or string or bread
ties.

Good luck!

Cindy, Jeremy
   Beren & Pippin too!