From:
J Gordon Bengtson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 2009 13:16:48 -0500
Pester-Doodle and Peekaboo are doing so very well! They have recovered
from the heat of summer and now are fat little weasels! I pick them up
and their bodies are nice and round firm as the floor I stand on. They
have great muscle tone and are full of kisses and 'hugs' so very glad
to see me and take a sojourn in my arms, especially Peekaboo.

I can't let them run about the house like I did with Byte-me and that
business where these two burrow into the furniture and especially
Peekaboo are not very good at parking their tootsie rolls. Pester is to
a good extent but she gets 'trained' allot by Peekaboo which kind of
destroys any progress I make with them so they spend lots of time in
the cage. But their cage is HUGE and a half with seven floors and a
balcony to negotiate. The cage is 6 feet tall, a foot and a half deep
and three feet wide so there is no lack of elbow room for them.\

So off to let them run on the porch where it is warm enough for them
to spend a few hours getting into trouble!

Signature