From:
"Serena R. Cissell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 16:43:04 -0600
Ed wrote in the FML for Jan 3 that LUMPS can be left out.  Considering
that this has meat that has just barely been cooked and eggs, I'm
amazed.  I'm not saying you're wrong, Ed.  You've got the experience and
I don't.  I'm just wondering if you do this often, and still have no
ferrets that have gotten ill.  I really want to feed my babies better
food than they're getting (dry food), but the last time I tried to
switch them they got ill, because if I can't leave the food out, I can
only feed twice a day.  They had all kinds of stomach problems with
that, mainly diarrhea and extreme nausea.  So if LUMPS can be left out
with no problems, that might just be the solution.

SR

--
Serena Renee Cissell
faded skies~*~www.visi.com/~starla/