From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2008 16:35:16 -0400
Hi Friends,

It is ME-- Pretty as you please Blossom. Boy have got a story today!
Yes indeed I am still fluffy and pudgie and looking much younger than
my years -- thank you melatonin!

First for the trivial stuff, The hammering and banging continued for
two days last week Momma was beside herself cuz' they seem to have to
do MORE work than she anticipated.. she said the house is MUCH WORSE
than an old ferret.... she can at least help fix old ferrets.

Well, the rest of the work waits until she can manage to find a way to
print up some more moolah... that sounds like fun moolah is it like
pool ah!? I wonder. Mom is going through fabric and trying to sell
some to local quilting ladies for a bargain .. whatever that is.

TICKETS FOR A BRAND NEW COPY THAT IS AUTOGRAPHED by our own Black
Footed Ferret Lovin' Travis Liveri ( anyone who has seen him at
symposiums knows this is special) "SHADOW BEAR" Travis is quoted and
characterized in this special Romance Novel.. Daddy to Ms Izzy and
Forest... he donated this to help us continue work here at Ferret
Wise--

TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE-- Last date for payment of tickets by mail
is AUG 28 -- tickets available until noon Aug 29 when purchased by
Paypal.

Tickets are just $5 each ( paypal id: [log in to unmask]) - and
I can tell you , not very many have been sold to date -- so grab them
while you have GREAT ODDS of winning this book that Uncle Travis has
signed with his own pen & fingers!!!! It will be shipped off AUG 30 to
the lucky winner!

Barn-y and Elric have become the most handsome boys. They eat turkey
2 times a day, and Elric's silver markings -- WHO KNEW he would have
pretty silver markings are just better & better each day. Barn-y is a
tad pudgy Mom thinks but he gets very flat if she won't give him his
turkey. Up at LeDoux Hospice Mz Wednesday says her new ferrets Taffy
adn Alamo are doing good too eating her soup and all... she sure is
good to share her luxury New Englander condo with them!

Vet tech Skyla - you know that famous musician in Boston -- well she is
going to visit on Friday and give ALL of us our melatonin again. Can
you imagine how wonderful I will look then? Oh bring the mirror closer
please! Thank you friends who have been shopping on ebay for helping to
provide us with flea stuff and the melatonin implants. That saves us
from having to really work for our wages.. it is more fun to live lie
an adored ferret ya know?

Aunty Meg called the other day and wanted some hammies.. Momma has not
sewn since she started helping the alzheimer folks but Aunty Meg said
she really liked Mommas hammies so Momma may start making a few up for
Fall. Uncle Ray is also waiting for some for the kids in PA.. I guess
that will help move some fabric around huh?

On Fabric, Elric and Barn-y will be very happy if she starts sewing her
pocket sleepers and sacks - they escaped into the fabric jungle a LONG
time ago and wait and watch the door off the kitchen ALWAYs just
dreaming of a new adventure.

Well we all had flea stuff, the dog, cats and us so no one is itching
now. Now onto the adventure part of todays story-- not that I tattle or
anything!!

A Sad shelter note Marshall Ferretwise Matthews on of our clan way up
on the upper Maine coast started his journey to rainbow bridge on
Friday. He leaves behind Sox his female companion and cagefriends Joey,
Neko, Tanner, and Stretch. The whole group were a great bunch and made
famous when there pictures were published in Ferrets Magazine a few
years back. I know the first thing he will do is search for his Daddy
who left the earth a few years back shortly after Christmas. Marshall
will be busy searching the grounds for all the ferrets and ferrety
friends that greet him. Meanwhile his Momma Marylou feels sadly, and
one of the kitty's at the house has now passed too. She went a looking
for Marshell outside on Saturday when a car hit her . Sadly she managed
to find Marshall but left a sadder Momma missing both of them.

Ebay auctions which help the shelter are here:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/creativekolor

there is a variety of neat things like ferrety tee shirts for humans,
Ferret Magazines.. especially back issues, note cards, prints ready to
frame, and other very special items.

A collectible CD from our very last Ferretstock is up this week at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370078387370

And a big surprise this week is a Jeanne Carley original tee shirt
"Flower Child"
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370078157595
and it looks like she put MY picture right on it!

MOre items will be posted tomorrow too!

Thank you to all the kind friends that have helped us along during this
reconstruction period. Momma renewed our domain so the website is set
for a while -- just this morning. ..Well I gotta go and beg for some of
them nifty n-bones while Mom still has some I just adore them.. Momma
wants me to eat turkey but N bones are my favorite thing!

Many licks,
Blossom, spokesferret
www.ferretwise.org