From:
Carrie Duc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 13:18:16 -0400
Hi ya!  Carrie (Vixen Soothsayer) here from PaganFerretFanciers.  Loved
your post on the FML today, by the way!  Re: Ferret Tarot.  I think it's a
great idea to really make a ferret tarot deck!  Let me know if you do ever
design one cause I'd love to have a set!  Looks like there's a real market
for them too!

I also think that breeders should make a note of the date and time and
location of their kits' birth so we can do charts for our furbrats, as
well.  And if there are those who scoff at other's religious beliefs,
thier loss.  I , like you, believe in live and let live.  Wish more folks
felt the same.

Sidenote: Are you and your Hubby known as Ru and Tigger?  Cause me and my
Hubby are Piglet and Pooh! ;-)

keep in touch and Brightest Blessings

Carrie and the gang at [log in to unmask]