From:
Ferret Dad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 17:44:21 -0500
Hi FML'ers,

Loki is sick again.  This relapse is much worse.  He doesn't want to eat,
has diarrhea.  The whole nine yards.  Here is the treatment regime we are
using.

Clavamox 0.5cc twice a day
Metryl 0.15cc twice a day
peptobismal 0.5cc twice a day
prednisone .4cc once a day

He is hating taking the medications.  He actually is getting strong enough
to fight me on it.

I am planning on starting him on Carafat.  I have heard quite a bit about
it in the NG and on here.  I read my PDR today at work, and it sounds like
a winner.

What is the reccommended ferret dosage for carafat?

Please reply [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Ferret Dad & The Young Un's
Spaz, Rascal, Treble, & Loki