Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 14:03:44 -0500
Hello  all my fellow ferret lovers,
I would like to introduce myself..  I am Michele and have posted a few
times over the three plus years I subscribed to the FML digest .  I live
in New Jersey and from posting have met a few others from this list..I am
owned by three fuzballs named-Bandit(he is the one that was just diagnosed
with insulinoma,and thanks to some of you who emailed me I finally fond a
better vet) Ratbert and Fatbert..I have over the years learned allot from
this digest and feel like all of you are like a second family to me when
things were bad with Bandit..I cannot thank all of you enough for your
kindness and support..This month my oldest daughter is getting married and
Kim from KiSta Ferret Rescue shelter will be taking care of my babies while
I am in Toronto,Canada and when I come to pick up my babies I know that
ferret math will strike<grin>..that is if I can talk my significant other
in to *just one more* please<smile>..

Take care all and condolences to all whose babies crossed the bridge..
That's why we must all cherish each and every day we share with our
ferrets..

Michele:>)
"Without love our life is... a ship without a rudder... like a body without
a soul."