From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2013 08:53:56 +0300
>From:    "Lisa N." <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Moving
>
>I would call Lufthansa and see if there are any connecting flights you
>can get between there and Seattle. I know for a fact they operate many
>flights in and out of Seattle. They allow ferrets in cabin.

Hello Lisa--

Can you check this? I think Lufthansa is not allowed to initiate a
trip that's just within the US. I hope I'm wrong. [You are right. BIG]

Also, are you sure they allow ferrets in the cabin? The local Lufthansa
people (Ethiopia) said they would not allow it on a flight from here to
Houston.